1. The patient is asked to lie down on a padded table in the treatment room/chamber.
2. Three electrodes are attached to the skin of the chest and connected to an electrocardiograph (ECG) machine that will display the heart's rhythm on the monitor during the treatment; blood pressure is also monitored.
3. Inflatable cuffs (similar to blood pressure cuffs) are wrapped around the calves, thighs and hips and sensors are placed on the chest to detect the heartbeat
4. When the procedure starts, the cuffs inflate and deflate in chorus with the heartbeat; inflation happens in rapid succession from the calves up to the hips repeatedly until the procedure is over
5. The inflation of the cuffs squeezes blood from the lower legs up toward the heart, thus improving blood flow in and around the heart; the rhythmic pulsing of the cuffs is firm, yet comfortable - like a leg massage
040-48555482 / 86-8896-8896
4th Floor, Sun Tower, HUDA Techno Enclave
Hitech City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081